Career Center > Job Seekers
> Job Search
Apply Now |
Forward Job to a Friend |
More Jobs From This Employer
|| Customer Service and Call Center, Installation, Maintenance, and Repair, Executive Management, Energy / Utilities
Maintenance Technician II|
Job title: Maintenance Technician II
General Summary: The Maintenance Technician II is responsible for completing routine equipment maintenance and troubleshooting. Responsible for keeping building and equipment in good working order for processing activities. This includes, but is not limited to, processing equipment, building, lighting, utilities, etc.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists other Technicians and/or Mechanics in the repair and maintenance of equipment
- Diagnoses mechanical and electrical problems using technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) and diagnostic tools (e.g. multi-meter, laptop).
- Performs preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, dock equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) according to safety and quality procedures.
- Provides resolutions to mechanical, technical/controls issues; documents all information relating to customer support issues in CMMS and Dashboard database; utilizes resources in other departments (when necessary) to expedite the resolution of conveyor related issues.
- Troubleshoots and repairs key components for the DC, including but not limited to automated putwall (pick-to-light systems), HighJump (WMS), PandA (Print and Apply) components, and Intelligrated conveyor systems.
- Participates in cleaning the conveyor systems and maintenance area as appropriate
- Completes work orders, records, logs, and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures.
- Follows up by providing feedback and timely documentation with Facilities Manager, Supervisor/Lead, and other Operations Managers to ensure issues have been resolved.
- Provides analysis and makes recommendations to the Facilities Manager and Management Team to enhance program success.
- Analyzes and troubleshoots reoccurring issues and creates an ROI to support the change
- Adheres to all department and company standards, operating procedures, and safety requirements while contributing to improvement.
- Maintains inventory of company supplied tools.
- Performs general facility maintenance such as light bulb replacement, office furniture relocation, light plumbing, light electrical repairs, etc.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Successfully perform processes associated with the core duties and responsibilities of the position
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, detail, follow-up, and interpersonal skills
- Energetic, eager, ambitious, and hardworking; ability to work under pressure
- Command of safety procedures (including lock-out/tag-out)
- Frequent bending, lifting, walking, pushing, pulling of freight, standing for long periods of time and sometimes working in extreme temperatures
- Move objects using proper lifting and operating procedures
- Possess a high school degree or an approved GED
- College degree in preferred, but not required.
Please visit our employer showcase!